Management Philosophy & Management Policies
Our aim is to maximize unitholder value by securing stable profit for unitholders over the long term. Additionally, we wish to contribute to the sound development of the J-REIT market.
To this end, we will create a corporate culture to engage in investment management operations with a strong sense of ethics and responsibility and a passionate approach.
- We will prioritize securing long-term, stable profit for unitholders at all times, aiming to maximize unitholder value.
- Working in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders, including the ITOCHU Group, we will build a superior management system.
- Through our strong sense of ethics and our keen awareness of compliance, we will keep in mind IRM's social responsibility at all times, and conduct our operations fairly and appropriately.
- We will disclose financial and other information accurately, promptly, and in a format that is easy for unitholders to understand, to maintain the transparency of the business.
- We will supply superior leasing facilities for logistics in response to market needs, and strive to further boost our tenants' satisfaction.
- Corporate Name
- ITOCHU REIT Management Co., Ltd.
- 3-6-5 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Junichi Shoji, Representative Director, President & CEO
- ¥200 million
- February 15, 2017
- ITOCHU Corporation: 80%
ITOCHU Property Development, Ltd.: 20%
- Licenses and Registrations
- Financial Instruments Business License, Director of the Kanto Finance Bureau, (Kinsho) Registration No. 3027
Building Lots and Building Transactions Business License, Governor of Tokyo (1) No. 100434
Discretionary Transaction Agent License, Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Registration No. 121